This recipe is so easy and delicious that it seems unreal. It can be completed and ready to serve in 10 minutes.
You will need:
- A glass baking dish 9×9 or similar.
- Package of frozen spinach, defrosted, do not drain.
- 4 oz. prepared artichoke hearts.
- 1/2 block cream cheese.
- 4 oz. sour cream.
- 1 thin sliced green onion.
- 1 tsp. garlic powder.
- 4 oz. mozzarella.
- 4 oz. grated Parmesan (not the powder type.)
- Salt to taste.
Put the spinach in the glass dish. Add artichoke hearts, green onion, garlic, cream cheese, and sour cream. Microwave 2 1/2 minutes. Stir. Add 1 ounce of the Parmesan, stir again. Top with Parmesan and mozzarella. Broil (about 2 minutes) to brown the cheese. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or pita bread.