This is EASY and only uses ONE cooking dish, so clean-up is a breeze, too! Yep, we are faking the “gourmet” dish tonight and no one will ever suspect.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 to 6 very large, peeled whole carrots
- 4 celery celery stalks, sliced
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 white onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 generous tablespoon of coriander
- 1 tsp powdered garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package of frozen broccoli (16 oz)
- 1 cup milk
Preheat oven to 350f. Coat the chicken in the coriander, garlic, salt, and pepper. Put the chicken in a 9×12 baking dish. Add onions, carrots, and celery. Cover with foil tightly and bake at 350f for one hour. Remove from oven. carefully remove foil. Mix mushroom soup and milk and stir until well blended then add to the liquid in the baking dish mixing well. Add frozen broccoli, re-cover with foil, and return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes of baking time.
Recipe can be doubled. Recipe can be frozen. Leftovers can be frozen. This is one awesome recipe!